Welcome to Unity Container Documentation!
The Unity Container (Unity) is a lightweight, extensible dependency injection container. It facilitates building loosely coupled applications and provides developers with the following advantages:
- Simplified object creation, especially for hierarchical object structures and dependencies
- Abstraction of requirements; this allows developers to specify dependencies at run time or in configuration and simplify management of crosscutting concerns
- Increased flexibility by deferring component configuration to the container
- Service location capability; this allows clients to store or cache the container
- Instance and type interception
- Registration by convention
Issues and Contributions
- If something is broken and you know how to fix it, send a pull request.
- If you have no idea what is wrong, create an issue